Welcome to the Pacific Transit System
Employment Opportunity Web Page
Pacific Transit System is accepting applications
for the following employment position(s):
Note: changes to position description.
On-call Extra Board Operators - North County AreaThis is a 30
hour per month position - guaranteed (Minimum of one (1) position to be
All applicants must possess the following
- Valid Washington State Driver's License and a
Medical Examiner's Certificate at time of hire.
- Valid CDL for Class A or B; endorsements for
Passenger 1 (P1); and Air Brake Restriction Removed.
- Interstate Self-certification with the DMV at
time of hire.
- Clean Driving Abstract for the past 5 years
from all states in which you have had a license to drive, must be submitted
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment drug
- Able to work both evenings and
- Able to respond on short notice.
- Able to maneuver 20' to 40' buses safely.
- Maintain a schedule and remain calm and
courteous under trying conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Closing Date: Open until
A copy of the complete
application are available here for download. Applications
may also be picked up at the Pacific Transit Raymond Office 216 N. Second
Street, Raymond, Washington, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and
Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Applications may be returned by mail to:
Pacific Transit 216 N. 2nd Street Raymond, Wa. 98577 or by email at
Pacific Transit System has a policy of a
drug and alcohol free workplace. Employment is contingent on passing a
substance abuse test and random testing will be performed throughout the period
of their employment. Successful applicants must also provide proof of
eligibility to work in the United States prior to employment.
Pacific Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.