Welcome to the Pacific Transit System
Employment Opportunity Web Page
Pacific Transit System is accepting
applications for the following employment position(s):
Pacific Transit System is accepting applications for on-call Extra
Board Operators- North and South service areas
All applicants must posses
the following qualifications:
- Possession of a valid Washington State
driver's license and a current Medical Examiner's certificate at the time of
- Must have a valid CDL for class A or B ,
endorsements for Passenger 1 (PI) and Air Brake Restriction
- Must have Interstate Self-certification with
the DMV at time of hire.
- A clean Driving Abstract for the past 5 years
from all states in which you have had a license to drive. Must be
submitted with application.
- Able to pass a Pre-employment drug
- Able to work both evenings and
- Able to respond on short notice.
- Be able to maneuver 20' to 30' buses
- Maintain a schedule and remain calm and
courteous under trying conditions.
- Must be able to life up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of one (1) positions to be filled in
both the North County (home base- Raymond Facility) and South County (home
base- Seaview Facility). this position will be an extra Board
Pacific Transit System has a policy of a
drug and alcohol free workplace. Employment is contingent on passing a
substance abuse test and random testing will be performed throughout the period
of their employment. Successful applicants must also provide proof of
eligibility to work in the United States prior to employment.
Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full job description and
applications may be picked up at the Raymond Office. 216 N. 2nd Street, Raymond
Washington, Monday through Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm: or Saturday 9:00am to
5:00pm; or at the Seaview Maintenance Facility, 2750 Pacific Way, Seaview
Washington, Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 4:00pm.
Click here to
print a copy of the North
or South on-call Extra
Board Operators employment requirements and for an
application that can
be used for either position.
Position is open until