Welcome to the Pacific Transit System
Employment Opportunity Web Page
Pacific Transit System is accepting
applications for the following employment position(s):
August 26, 2016
Pacific Transit System is accepting applications for an on-call Extra Board
Operator-A North, Note: changes to position
This Extra Board A-North position has the
- Guarantee 30 hours per month.
- Six (6) paid Holidays if available day prior
and after, excluding Sunday.
- Required to work both North (Raymond) and
South (Long Beach) Boards.
- Training Wage: $13.00 per hour.
- Wage after Training: $17.92 per hour; after 6
months as per labor agreement.
All applicants must possess the following
- Possession of a valid Washington State
Drivers License and a Medical Examiners Certificate at time of
- Must have a valid CDL for Class A or B;
endorsements for Passenger 1 (P1); and Air Brake Restriction Removed.
- Must have Interstate Self-certification with
the DMV at time of hire.
- A clean Driving Abstract for the past 5 years
from all states in which you have had a license to drive. Must be submitted
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment drug
- Able to work various hours including evenings
- Able to respond on short notice.
- Be able to maneuver 20 to 30 buses
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
One (1) position to be filled in the North
County (Home Base-Raymond Facility).
Closing Date: Open until
A copy of the complete
job description and
application are available here for download. Applications
may also be picked up at the Pacific Transit Raymond Office 216 N. Second
Street, Raymond, Washington, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and
Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Applications may be returned by mail to:
Pacific Transit 216 N. 2nd Street Raymond, Wa. 98577 or by email at
Pacific Transit System has a policy of a
drug and alcohol free workplace. Employment is contingent on passing a
substance abuse test and random testing will be performed throughout the period
of their employment. Successful applicants must also provide proof of
eligibility to work in the United States prior to employment.
Pacific Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.